Oracle Reports v2.5 in Oracle v7.1.3

From: Ron Farb <ronfarb_at_erols.com>
Date: 1996/08/03

I'm using Reports v2.5 on an IBM RISC6000 running the UNIX Triteal Desktop. The report is a replica of a
form - therefore spacing and field sizes must remain fixed. Problem is a repeating address field that
expands the form vertically (even tho' Vertical Sizing Properties are set to Fixed). I tried putting a
frame around the repeating frame and setting the frame properties to Fixed there also. Nothing works, the
stuff below the repeating field gets pushed down. What can I do?? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks, Loretta Farb Received on Sat Aug 03 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message