Re: BILLING !!!!! Does anybody do it !

From: Doug Smith <dsmith_at_gulfaero.com>
Date: 1996/08/03

In article <32019867.3B36_at_sasol.com> RV Harris <harr0113_at_sasol.com> writes:
>From: RV Harris <harr0113_at_sasol.com>
>Subject: BILLING !!!!! Does anybody do it !
>Date: Fri, 02 Aug 1996 07:55:51 +0200

>Hi, I'm an Oracle7 DBA, running on Solaris 2.4 responsible for billing
>the Oracle/Unix services. But where do you start! What do you do and
>how do you do it! Anybody with any ideas, I'll be glad to hear from
>you.

>Tanx
>Rodger Harris

I'm evaluating performance/tuning tools currently. Compuware's ECOTOOLS includes chargeback capabilities. I am not looking for this capability but it is there. There must be other products. You could write reports yourself as well. Received on Sat Aug 03 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message