Re: Triggers and table usage statistics

From: Axel Schlueter <schluete_at_spica.informatik.uni-hannover.de>
Date: 1996/08/03

In article <4tte8b$mlf_at_chaos.wg.com> vhills_at_utdallas.edu (Randy Hills) writes:

> I am in a situation where I need to find out how much traffic is occuring for > each table.
> Thanks,
>
> Randy Hills.

I think it would be easier to use the AUDIT OBJECT command (see documentation for further information). After you have audited your tables for a while you can use a simple select statement for your task.

Axel Schlueter

Institute of Informatics, University of Hannover, Germany

(Siggi & Raner: Is doch goch kaan Thema!)   Received on Sat Aug 03 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message