Forms4.5 question

From: Mohan Vijay <ou90764_at_deere.com>
Date: 1996/08/02

Hi !

Is there a way to call/open more then one form in query-only mode and also keeping them active so users can move freely between those forms and perform queries ?

eg: I have 4 forms A,B,C,D. If I use call_form(.........QUERY_ONLY) to open each of them, only the last one 'D' is active. If I exit this form, then 'C' becomes active.I can use OPEN_FORM and make each of them active but I cannot use the QUERY_ONLY option in that. I can add triggers inside those forms to achieve this but Iam actually looking for a simpler way for calling these from the menu.

Thanks !

Mohan
ou90764_at_deere.com Received on Fri Aug 02 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message