ORA-600 errors

From: Jon Eveland <jeveland_at_nhtsa.dot.gov>
Date: 1996/08/02

Andrew,

you wrote:

Help. I had a oracle DB crash on me. Now when I try to start it up immediately after the database is opened. PMON and SMON come crashing down. I look in the trace files and I get an ORA 600 error with the first argument 16224.

The ORA-600 errors are internal errors to the ORACLE database, and the codes placed in brackets are only available from Oracle Techical Service.

Unless someone has had an identical error, and reported it to Oracle Techinical Service, you are going to have to call them for an answer.

HTH Jon Eveland Received on Fri Aug 02 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message