Re: US-TX-San Antonio -- Entry Level Oracle Developer

From: Xochi Zen <x_at_apocalypse.org>
Date: 1996/08/01

In article <4tmgpe$e1r_at_ferrari.NetXpress.com>, Robert Holzman <bob_holzman_at_realworld.com> wrote:

>US-TX-San Antonio -- Entry Level Oracle Developer
>
>Great opportunity to quickly improve your Oracle experience
>
>Salary up to 35K for first year, based on experience.

 Do you sincerely believe you're going to find an 'oracle professional'  willing to work for 'up to 35K'??? Try $35/hr. and that would still be  low. I suppose Barnum was right, but this is ridiculous.

 Even someone who's only had experience with Oracle in an academic setting  should be able to demand more than that.

  • x
--
|                  | "I am a mystery wrapped in an engima wrapped in          |
| Xochi Zen        |  a tortilla." - Xochi Zen                                |