Oracle Mailing list

From: Jim Hill <JimHill_at_SNSNET.NET>
Date: 1996/08/01

A few days ago I asked this newsgroup about an Oracle mailing list. Several of you have asked me to let you know if I found one. So here's the info. Send a mail message to the following address:

        Listserv Addr: LISTSERV_at_kbs.net

In the body of the message type your name after the name of the list, as in:

        SUBSCRIBE ORACLE-L Joe H. Smith

Alternatively, if you want to subscribe anonymously, send the command: "SUBSCRIBE ORACLE-L Anonymous". Your subscription will then be hidden automatically.

--
Jim F. Hill
Oracle DBA