Re: Connect internal

From: Ken Johnson <ken.johnson_at_tapestry.com>
Date: 1996/07/31

Steven Wallraf wrote:

> estokked_at_sn.no (Erlend Stokkedal) wrote:
>
> >I've problem with the command connect internal. I get the message
> >"Insufficient privileges" What has to be done ?

> >Regards Erlend:-)
>
> The user which you connect to your operating system has to be a member
> of the DBA group.
>
> On Unix -> /etc/group

You will also get this error if you are using SQL*DBA in screen mode, there is a password set on internal, and you don't specify the password.

Try using:
CONNECT INTERNAL/your_internal_password_here or
using SQL*DBA in line mode... SQLDBA71 lmode=y and then: CONNECT INTERNAL If this prompts you for a password then that was the problem, otherwise it may be what Steven said.

Ken Johnson -  Senior Technical Consultant
Tapestry Computing, Inc. http://www.tapestry.com