Re: ora-3121 when trying ODBC under win95

From: Alex Gorbachev <gorbachev_alex_at_bah.com>
Date: 1996/07/31

Hi,

Intersolv ODBC drivers worked fine for me. The only problem causing ORA-03212 was the DOS variable ORACLE_HOME, which was not set correctly. This is NOT a part of PATH, it is just the same ORACLE_HOME as on any UNIX box running Oracle.

The "best" way to install 32bit SQL*Net 2 drivers is to first install the full RDBMS package, then wipe out everything that you don't need.

Good Luck,
Alex Gorbachev
UNIX admin/DBA
Booz, Allen & Hamilton