Re: ora-3121 when trying ODBC under win95

From: Keith Majkut <kmajkut_at_netcom.com>
Date: 1996/07/31

In article <4t9u74$oq1_at_gjallar.daimi.aau.dk>, Jakob G}rdsted <pilgrim_at_daimi.aau.dk> wrote:
>Hi. I work at a software company where we
>connect to oracle databases on netware, from win95 machines.
>The communication takes place with SQL*Net SQLSPX.
>This works just fine. I can log onto the servers
>in SQL Studio, SQL Plus, and Q&E (and, surprise,
>with our own applications).

<much stuff deleted>
OK, if you want to connect 16bit apps, check out the README file that comes with PO7Win95. The fix is described there. 16bit apps and 32bit apps are totally separate and should be installed into different dirs and should both be in the path.
You can connect to the local Win95 db using 2: as the connect string from either 16bit or 32bit. Remote connections should be done as before. Received on Wed Jul 31 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message