How to submit form NOT via sqlnet

From: Ky Nguyen <knguyen_at_planet.eon.net>
Date: 1996/07/30

I have to write a set of programs to accept oracle forms from external customers (ie. not on LAN) via X25 network. Since the X25 network is designed for other services, I cannot let sqlNet take care of connection request. Instead, I would like to build the listener that receive all types of transactions. And if the transaction is an oracle form, my program will rout it accordingly.

Could anyone points out how oracle form can be built to dial, send entered fields, and hang up? Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

--
                      )|(
                     (o o)