Re: Delphi 2.0 vs. Powerbuilder 5.0

From: Jolyon Smith <smitj_at_platinum.com>
Date: 1996/07/30

Oliver Townshend wrote:

> Jolyon Smith wrote:
> >
> > Consider two children, each holding his/her pet hamster. Two men
> > approach them, each offering sweets in exchange for the pets. Both men
> > have enough sweets to convince the children to swap their hamsters,
> > but one man has more sweets than the other.
> >
> ... (Cut due to my news server not liking quotes)
>
> Hamster jokes to resolve an argument? Know I've seen everything.

I was just trying to make a point in terms that *everyone* could understand without difficulty. :^)

 Jolyon Smith                        |  These views are my own and not
 Application Development Consultant  |  necessarily representative of
 PLATINUM Solutions (UK)             |  the views of my employer.
 Other forms of communication supported:
 CompuServe    :  72660,617
 Internet Mail :  smithjt_at_dircon.co.uk
 Web URL       :  http://www.users.dircon.co.uk/~smithjt/home.html