Q: NETMAN problem

From: Janos Geller <jgeller_at_panix.com>
Date: 1996/07/27

Hello everybody,

   I've got a problem and I'm wondering if any of you ran into this before. I'm trying to run the Oracle Names server under Windows NT. In order to do that, I'm supposed to generate the network configuration into an Oracle database. The configuration (that contains the Names Server information as well) validates fine, and I can save it into either the file system or the database without any problems. I can also generate the parameter files. But when I try to generate the name server info into the database, I get the following error:

   NMC-03750: cannot export Oracle Names data    NMC-03751: configuration database table "ONRS_SERIAL" has not been

              installed
   NMO-01027: error from ROS data store
   NMO-01020: ORACLE error ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

I ran NMCBILD.SQL successfully (under SYSTEM), I'm connected as SYSTEM, and ONRS_SERIAL is there all right. Any ideas?

   Thx in advance: Janos (jgeller_at_panix.com)

Ps: The NETMAN version is 3.0.1.0.2, but I also tried version 2.x, with

    the same result. I also tried another database (under Solaris), to     no avail, so I must be doing something wrong. Received on Sat Jul 27 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message