Re: Delphi 2.0 vs. Powerbuilder 5.0

From: Michael A. Browning <mbrownin_at_infinet.com>
Date: 1996/07/26

I think that's what the Romans were saying to the Christians as they were throwing them to the Lions for refusing to renounce Christianity...

        I guess that at least SOME people think that integrity IS something to stand up for.... and then there's you.

Chuck Hamilton <chuckh_at_dvol.com> wrote in article <31f79788.11497340_at_n5.gbso.net>...