Re: Delphi 2.0 vs. Powerbuilder 5.0

From: Chuck Hamilton <chuckh_at_dvol.com>
Date: 1996/07/25

Bryan Keller <bryan_at_seigler.com> wrote:

>I loved your post, and I totally agree. Since when is doing something
>you don't want to do so you can make more money a sign of maturity? Very
>shallow.

When you realize that you need the money more than personal gratification. Like when you've got a family to feed, a car to pay off, and a mortgage.

Actually, I think the original point was more along the line of a stubborn child saying:

"If you don't let me have things my way, I'll..."

	(a) "hold my breath till I turn blue".
	(b) "throw a temper tantrum"
	(c) "take my ball and go home"
	(d) insert your favorite childish action here
--
Chuck Hamilton
chuckh_at_dvol.com

Never share a foxhole with anyone braver than yourself!