Re: Need info on ConText and TextServer

From: V.BRao <rao_at_jupiter.mcg-inc.com>
Date: 1996/07/25

Felipe Vera wrote:

> Is anybody out there using Oracle's ConText or TextServer products to
> implement full-text search applications? If so, could you please let me
> know how it's working for you and where I could get some online info
> on these products. I couldn't find anything other than just the name of
> these products at www.oracle.com - but maybe it just a problem with
> their full-text search;-)
>
> Felipe
> --
> Felipe Vera Macdonald Dettwiler & Associates
> vera_at_mda.ca 13800 Commerce Pkwy, Richmond, BC
Oracle present version 7.3.2.2 they integrated context option ...(v 1.1) y'day only i have upgraded my oracle 7.3.2.1 to 7.3.2.2 with context option ... i hope i can give u some feedback ... after I start using that ....

---RAO Received on Thu Jul 25 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message