Re: Forms 4.5 Visual Attribute Setting on an Item Instance

From: Srinivasa Kunamneni <eleeb02_at_menudo.uh.edu>
Date: 1996/07/24

Gregory R. Gennette (lasgrg_at_pcmail.aai.arco.com) wrote:

: Mike Rife wrote:

: >
: > I have a multi-record block in which I would like to change the visual
: > attribute of an item in one row. I would like it to be changed for just
: > that one row and not affect the appearance of the other rows. I have
: > tried SET_ITEM_PROPERTY, but it sets the visual attribute for all rows.
: > I only wanat to set the visual attribute for the current row only. Can
: > this be done?look at 'Current Record Attribute' as an attribute of a block.

: -Greg

  1. To display for current record: Create a visual attribute and attach to current record attribute of the block.
  2. to change programmatically: Use display_item procedure.

Hope it helps...

Srini Kunamneni
Consultant Received on Wed Jul 24 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message