OCSM question

From: Yvonne Fang <yhfang_at_gnn.com>
Date: 1996/07/24

Anyone installs Developer 2000 as OCSM? I need to install Oracle on 8 different server, but instead of using 8 different ADMIN PC, I want to use only one ADMIN PC and just keeping install the software. 2 servers are located at different building, and the ADMIN PC is here at the local site. I have installed ADMIN without problems, but when I tried to install the client, I got a notification saying that 'Oracle Client Software Manager needs to be corrected.' Is there anyone experiencing this problem with Developer 2000? Please e-mail me at YHFang_at_gnn.com, thanks. Received on Wed Jul 24 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message