US-IL-ORACLE FINANCIALS DEVELOPERS & DBA'S

From: ISI <hr_at_intsys.com>
Date: 1996/07/24

Integrated Systems International (ISI) is a systems integration and consulting firm, based in Schaumburg, IL. We have immediate needs for senior ORACLE developers and DBA's.

Oracle Financials experience a plus.

ISI offers a excellent compensation package including:

	Group Major Medical Insurance
	Group Life Insurance
	401K Plan
	Section 125 Plan
	Vacation
	Paid Overtime
	Bonuses

We also have positions open for 1099 subcontractors.

Developer Positions:

	Minimum Skills Required:
	Four years of professional programming expeience, including
	two years of development in an ORACLE environment.  You
	must have experience enhancing ORACLE Financials.

DBA Positions:

	Minimum Skills Required:
	Two years of administrating large ORACLE Financials databases.
	Strong UNIX skills.
	Performance tuning of ORACLE7 Financials databases.

To Reply:

Send resume to:

	Steve Morse
	hr_at_intsys.com