US-CA-SD:Oracle Consulting Position

From: Ileese Glatter <iglatter_at_solutionsource.com>
Date: 1996/07/24

6-9 month consulting position available in San Diego. Consultant must be experienced with Oracle Tools including Designor 2000 and Developer 2000. Experience with Sequel and other Oracle tools requested. Oracle manufacturing experience is a plus.

Please respond to The Solution Source
The Solution Source is a consulting and recruiting agency specializing in database and client-server development. We offer our consultantsboth health and retirement
benefits. We are an equal opportunity employer.

Please Fax resume and salary history to: The Solution Source Attn: Ileese Glatter (619)943-1098, call (619)943-1041 or e-mail iglatter_at_solutionsource.com (ascii only)

7720B El Camino Real
Suite 121
Carlsbad CA 92009 Received on Wed Jul 24 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message