Can a version 4.5 form be placed in a wrapper on UNIX?

From: Ron Gross <rongross_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1996/07/23

One of my clients wants to move the validation logic found in a an Oracle form (version 4.5) to a database procedure (Oracle 7.2). But the form is so badly written and so complex that it will take several weeks to figure out what it does, and we do not have this much time.

Is it possible to call this form from a database procedure or through UNIX, have the system type in data into the form fields, then get the system/procedure to press the commit key and read Oracle message line responses?

Thanks.

rongross_at_ix.netcom.com Received on Tue Jul 23 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message