Re: Oracle (HPUX) and HP3000

From: Tony Bravo <tbravo_at_gnn.com>
Date: 1996/07/22

Assuming you are using a Turbo Image database, it's possible that Oracle has a gateway product to access it directly. I know, for sure, that Information Builder's has one, so you could hook the two databases together using EDA/SQL. If these are flat files, how about NFS mounting the HP300 directory and using COBOL or SQL*Loader?

Tony Bravo