Re: Forms 4.5 Help Needed

From: Csin <csin_at_mail.telepac.pt>
Date: 1996/07/22

desullivan_at_crtnet.com (Dan Sullivan) wrote:

>In article <4sikh3$1r3_at_duke.telepac.pt>, csin_at_mail.telepac.pt says...
>>
>>Does anyone knows a way to select several records (lines) in a Form
>>with Tabular Layout?
>>

>I think there's a way to do what you want, but you'll need to
>provide more detail in your question - when you say "select",
>what does that mean - is it that the user selects these records
>to do something with them (update, delete, etc.), or that you
>want to select several records from the database, or something
>else?

Well, what I really wanted is to select a set of records and then view them in detail (or update or delete them), depending on the action selected by the user.

There was a kind person who send me a package that seems to do something like this. It permits to select the records and then it copies them to a record block. I wasn't yet able to try it but it seems to be what I want.
If you're interested, I can send it to you.

Thanks for your interest,

HuGo Alexandre Ribeiro

Csin - Construcao de Software e Automacao na Industria, Lda.   Rua da Areosa, 229 - Cave A
  4200 Porto
  Portugal

  Phone: +351 (53) 5508195/5508195
  Fax  : +351 (53) 523739
  EMail: csin_at_mail.telepac.pt
  Rua Simoes de Almeida, 25
  4710 Braga
  Portugal

  EMail: hgr_at_mail.telepac.pt Received on Mon Jul 22 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message