Re: Anyone using vsvbx.vbx bundled with Dev2000 ?

From: Steve Muench <smuench_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 1996/07/22

The VSVBX.VBX which is included with Developer/2000 is distributed as part of the demos, *not* as a free, reusable component. If you like how it looks in the Forms demos, then you can purchase a licensed copy from its creator (as we did for the demo!) at http://www.videosoft.com.

Thanks.

--
Steve Muench
smuench_at_us.oracle.com

Dirk Moebius <uzs455_at_ibm.rhrz.uni-bonn.de> wrote in article
<31df845a.6395129_at_news.rhrz.uni-bonn.de>...