Re: Landscape Reports

From: Amine Y. Tarhini <atarhini_at_ringer.cs.utsa.edu>
Date: 1996/07/21

In article <4smvjh$c55_at_xbox.stevensons.co.nz> slc_at_stevensons.co.nz (Steve Chell) writes:
>Is it possible to generate landscape reports in Oracle Reports 2.5?
>
>I can specify the page width and height the Report Properties
>window, but it seems the user must manually select landscape
>orientation at runtime. Is there a way to automatically select
>landscape orientation at runtime?
>
>Thanks in advance ...
>
>Steve Chell
>slc_at_stevensons.co.nz

  In the Designer's Object Navigator, Click on Data Model (on the + sign,   not on the icon, since you don't wan't the Data Model's graph), then   click on System Parameters, You should see the ORIENTATION Parameter,   click on it and change "Default" to "Landscape".

  Another, less preferred, way would be to add "orientation=landscape" to   the command line for the report, so the user/operator will not have to   worry about selecting Landscape manually.

  In either case, REPORTS will leave your printer the same way it was   before printing the report.

  Hope this helped.
  Amine
  atarhini_at_ringer.cs.utsa.edu Received on Sun Jul 21 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message