From: Gilles Vautour <ae244_at_FreeNet.Carleton.CA>
Date: 1996/07/19

We need to move data from ACCESS to Oracle. I know we can do it via SQLLoader, but is there some way to do it directly, without having to code control files for a few hundered table definitions?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Replies may be posted or mailed to vautgil_at_statcan.ca or to zimmshe_at_statcan.ca

--
ae244_at_Freenet.carleton.ca	Gilles Vautour
 " C'est toujours pour l'amour qu'on devient fou