Forms 4.5 and Reports 2.5 integration

From: <ktoepke_at_infinet.com>
Date: 1996/07/18

Hello All:

I am trying to get Reports 2.5 to run under a different userid/password than the current forms user.

This is the call I use (may be slightly off as I am not looking at the code: RUN_PRODUCT(REPORTS, 'report', SYNCHRONOUS, RUNTIME, FILESYSTEM, parmlist_id, null);

The parameter list contains the following: paramform=no
desname=screen

I have tried adding userid=john/doe_at_dbname to the parameter list, but this just causes the "Working..." message to appear for a few seconds and no report to be generated.

Any information would be appreciated.

Kevin Toepke

| Kevin Toepke                             | Nothing was ever accomplished by |
|   ktoepke_at_infinet.com                    | a reasonable man.                |
|                                          | -- George Bernard Shaw           |