Re: Help: Access 2.0 and Oracle7 problem

From: <lh_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 1996/07/18

Well I got MS Access 2.0 to talk to Oracle 7 at last with Openlink ODBC! Thanks to all your help here on the net.

Now I have a new problem: I can not connect to the Oracle DB using Visual Basic 4.0.

I set the VB4 data control to use Access 2.0 database that I creadted with 2 Oracle database attached via Openlink ODBC. After the Oracle log-on, I kept getting back an error "ODBC-connection to 'Oracle7' failed."

I'll post the same message on the VB forum to see if anyone lese had the same problem.