Re: userid password

From: Glenn Stauffer <stauffer_at_voicenet.com>
Date: 1996/07/18

It is a really useful technique, re-creating the password using the stored encrypted value, for 'becoming a user' to test the application from their perspective. You save the encrypted value, change the users password, login and test as that user, then restore the encrypted password value.

Glenn Stauffer

Halina Monka <monka_at_ibm.net> wrote in article <31EEB284.3B0A_at_ibm.net>...