Re: PL/SQL in FORMS won't understand ROWTYPE in procedure parameter

From: DBA <oracle_at_myhost.subdomain.domain>
Date: 1996/07/17

Tim Nguyen (tim_at_van.oz.au) wrote:
: , eg. cust_rec customer%ROWTYPE) in the parameter. It's
: appear that PL/SQL in forms (ver 1.1) doesn't understand
: ROWTYPE declaration in procedure parameters.

    I can do it. Try to add the schema name if you don't create synoymn and try to add the table name. For instance, cust_rec cust.customer%rotwype.

    Should you have any enquiries, please feel free to email to me.

--
                                                               Best Regards,
                                                                 Lun Wing San

Email address : sunny_at_hkpc.org / wslun_at_cs.cuhk.hk
Telephone     : (852)2758 5936 / (852)2788 5841