Re: Creating an ascii file from FORMS 4.5

From: DBA <oracle_at_myhost.subdomain.domain>
Date: 1996/07/17

jwright_at_phish.nether.net wrote:
: I need to create a text file from within a trigger. In order to use a
: print processing system with my forms applications, I need to give it a
: few lines of info in a standard ascii file for Windows, like this:

    I'm not sure if it is applicable or not :     Try to use built-in package TEXT_IO.

    Should you have any enquiries, please feel free to email to me.

--
                                                               Best Regards,
                                                                 Lun Wing San

Email address : sunny_at_hkpc.org / wslun_at_cs.cuhk.hk
Telephone     : (852)2758 5936 / (852)2788 5841