Re: CLIENT/SERVER, EDI, SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT OF THE FUTURE.

From: Mike Segel <mikey_at_segel.com>
Date: 1996/07/17

Niko Spyridonos wrote:

> Synthex, Inc. a Chicago based company offers the best client/server, E

Niko,
Give it a rest.
A quick dejanews search shows the following:

  1. You have never posted to C.D.I other than this post.
  2. All the other posts you have made to other news groups have been ads of questionable nature.

Please don't post to C.D.I unless you have something to contribute.

Johnathan, time to dust off that Guidelines and submit it for review to IIUG.

BTW, could someone post the IIUG board members? I was late to that meeting. (Something about a magic show ;-)

-Mikey

PS to Niko's postmaster. Please read him the riot act on proper net ettiquite. TIA Received on Wed Jul 17 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message