Re: ER Diagram Tools?

From: Joseph Buhl <jbuhl_at_den.mmc.com>
Date: 1996/07/17

> Lana Mountford

> My "tool of choice," though, has to be Silverrun RDM.

I will second the choice for Silverrun RDM.

We tested designer 2000 and Silverrun at the same time. By the time it took to install and configure d2000 just to run, we had installed Silverrun and reverse engineered every Oracle and Sybase database we had.

The choice was easy.

It supports views,sp,various notation and the bridges generate good DDL. Tech Support is good to.

They have free product evaluation also.

It runs on MAC,PC and OS/2

www.silverrun.com

Joseph Buhl
Lockheed Martin
Denver,CO
Internet                         jbuhl_at_den.mmc.com
phone                             (303) 977-8148