Re: Oracle7 32-bit Odbc driver for Visual Basic 4.0

From: James K. Mayes <jmayes_at_neosoft.com>
Date: 1996/07/16

"Stephen Markham" <smarkham_at_capita.nildram.co.uk> wrote:

>There is patch available for the ODBC driver on the Web from the Oracle
>support desk. Which solves a number of issues including trying to update/
>insert a column > the 255 char
>
>Stephen

Is it me or is the Oracle Website extremely confusing? I couldn't locate a patch so I resorted to downloading the whole thing again. I haven't checked the version yet, but I do hope it is not the original beta version I downloaded a while back!

Can anyone point to the URL to retrieve the patch directly, just in case?

Thanks,
Jimmy Mayes

                     \\\///
                    / _  _ \
| jmayes_at_neosoft.com	         Powered by Linux |
| EFNet&Kali: Malacai     visit http://www.ey.com |
| Ernst & Young ( ) Oooo. IT Consulting |
                          (_/