Re: Forms Version Control?

From: Diamond Joe Shmengie <joebrown_at_southeast.net>
Date: 1996/07/16

I've got GNU's RCS for NT installed on my system.... I havn't used it, but... I'm pretty sure it will work.

Second... If you save your forms to FMT, instead of FMB format, the RCS system sould be able to do wonderful things for you.

If you don't like the idea of using a GNU project, product, then there are several commercial RCS systems available. Since you're working on PC's, you might want to check with Symantec. I'm pretty sure they have one.

I think I'll go look into that GNU RCS now... :-o