Re: Opinions on Oracle Reports 2.5 ?

From: Mike Openshaw <openshaw_at_airmail.net>
Date: 1996/07/16

acraven_at_cclink.fhcrc.org (Ann Craven) wrote:

>Is anyone out there using Oracle Reports ?

>We are currently comtemplating migrating from Oracle Report writer v1.1 and
>would value opinions/advice from anyone who has already done this or who
>perhaps decided to go with a third party reporting tool (if so which one !)
>rather than use Oracle Reports.

>Thanks in anticipation

>Ann Craven

Add Crystal Reports to your list of possible alternatives to Reports2.5. For all but significantly complex reports, Crystal accomplishes in hours what it takes days to do in Reports 2.5. Michael B. Openshaw
No system is fool-proof in the hands
of a truly-dedicated Foole. Received on Tue Jul 16 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message