Re: ODBC 32 trouble

From: Stephen Markham <smarkham_at_capita.nildram.co.uk>
Date: 1996/07/16

Problem is because the Visigenic driver was built to use the Oracle NT 32 Bit SQL*Net and look for file which Oracle document as changable. They should not look for files and use the documented API only. Visigenic now have a ODBC driver for SQL*Net 32Bit Win95. However, Oracle has now released an ODBC driver for SQL*Net 32Bit for WIN95 it is on the web site WWW.ORACLE.COM. There is bug in it where you have column size > then 255 and Oracle support have a patch.

Stephen Markham

> Michael Krolewski <mkrolews_at_upw.com> wrote in article
 <31E6C6B6.D25_at_upw.com>...