Re: report writers

From: Mike Openshaw <openshaw_at_airmail.net>
Date: 1996/07/15

jasonk_at_bibfile.com (Jason Kowalski) wrote:

>I'm looking for suggestions on report writers that aren't run-time
>licenced. I need to run on WinNT. I'm using Borland's Report
>Smith(comes with Delphi) and am not completely satisfied with it.

>TIA,

>Jason Kowalski
>The Library Corporation
>jasonk_at_bibfile.com

A good alternative to ReportSmith is Crystal Reports. It is more stable and flexible; many Delphi shops are changing to it. No run-time license requirements, much cheaper and faster than SQL*Reports 2.5.

Michael B. Openshaw
No system is fool-proof in the hands
of a truly-dedicated Foole. Received on Mon Jul 15 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message