Re: Pro*C Linking

From: Paul Smith <psmith_at_sprynet.co.uk>
Date: 1996/07/15

> mke2e_at_viper.cs.Virginia.EDU (Michael Esler) writes:
>
> After successfully precompiling (using Pro*C) and compiling (into onjects)
> a .pc file, which libraries need to be linked in?
>
> I was unable to find the documentation on this, so a pointer to the right
> document would be helpful as well.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> --
> Michael Esler
> esler_at_cs.Virginia.EDU

The best way is to look iin $ORACLE_HOME/proc/demos for Oracle's sample make file, called proc.mk. This should reference all of the libraries needed on your platform. You can either use the make file, or use it as a model and add your own customisations, depending on your situation.

HTH Paul Smith

psmith_at_sprynet.co.uk Received on Mon Jul 15 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message