Help on Oracle Web Server Installation

From: Padron <al761719_at_academ07.mty.itesm.mx>
Date: 1996/07/15

Hello!

I'm trying to install Oracle Web Server Trial in a Sun Solaris 2.4 (System V Release 4.0), this is because I have Oracle database in another machine, an IBM AIX Version 4, and I want to prove this new product.

But unfortunatly I got the next error during the post-installation when I run the shell root.sh as a root:

Please raise the oracle owner's ulimit as per the IUG.

But I could not find anything similar in the Installation User Guide, if you could help me on what kind of limits do I have to put I'll be thankfull. Received on Mon Jul 15 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message