shareware relational DB

From: (wrong string) ári Poulsen <kapo_at_olivant.fo>
Date: 1996/07/12

I am looking for some small sql-based database for development.

Here's the background:
Working on a project using oracle 7.1 (workgroups & enterprise). But I really need to use a standalone DB to be able to work at home.

Have tried Personal Oracle, it works OK, but is way too heavy on resources, especially when running MS C++ 4.00 for development.

My PC runs a 100Mhz pentium with 16 megs, so things get squeezed.

So: Any ideas?? The perfect thing would be a standalone SQL-database where everything is kept small.

Thanks in advance

Please mail answers to:

kapo_at_olivant.fo Received on Fri Jul 12 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message