Re: Developer 2000 - query problem - 2nd try

From: DBA <oracle_at_myhost.subdomain.domain>
Date: 1996/07/12

Cast, Jose Raposo (cast_at_mail.telepac.pt) wrote:
: I've got Dev 2K 1.3 (Win95) and O7.3 for NT and I'm creating a form
: where I want to make a query.
: In this form I've put a pre-query trigger with a % in the field to
: query, compile it and then run it. Or tried to run it, because it
: never appear and crashs. Win95 say that the runforms is not
: responding.
: Now, if I comment the pre-query trigger, everything Ok. If I copy 'A%'
: to the field, everything Ok. Anyway, I've got a few more of these
: forms working perfectly. In SQLPlus3.2, the same query works fine (as
: it should).

   I have a similar situation in Dev 2K (report 2.5) :    My character set is Traditional Chinese and the server is 7.3.2.1. When I enter a % in the parameter form. It does not work. Anyway, if I enter a A% (something else), it works. Finally, I've got a patch to fix it.

   I've known that Forms 4.5 has similar bug. Try to contact support hotline.

   Should you have any enquiries, please feel free to email to me.

--
                                                               Best Regards,
                                                                 Lun Wing San

Email address : sunny_at_hkpc.org / wslun_at_cs.cuhk.hk
Telephone     : (852)2758 5936 / (852)2788 5841