Developer 2000 - query problem - 2nd try

From: Cast, Jose Raposo <cast_at_mail.telepac.pt>
Date: 1996/07/11

Hi
I've come across a weird situation.
I've got Dev 2K 1.3 (Win95) and O7.3 for NT and I'm creating a form where I want to make a query.
In this form I've put a pre-query trigger with a % in the field to query, compile it and then run it. Or tried to run it, because it never appear and crashs. Win95 say that the runforms is not responding.
Now, if I comment the pre-query trigger, everything Ok. If I copy 'A%' to the field, everything Ok. Anyway, I've got a few more of these
forms working perfectly. In SQLPlus3.2, the same query works fine (as it should).
I've just upgraded to O7.3, so I'm wandering if I've come across a feature (a new one). The table in question was created from scratch in the new version, while the others were upgraded in the instalation.

Anyone as a clue to help me solve this problem? If possible, also reply by e-mail.
Thanks in advance

Jose Raposo
Cast, Lda

P.S. please ignore the previous artical ( wrong email !! ) Received on Thu Jul 11 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message