Re: Q. Granting Priveleges in Oracle

From: Eugene Freydenzon <efred_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 1996/07/11

Dear Sir:

I can't check it ( I am not working currently in distr. env., but probably, you can avoid this problem by creating a remote view:

create view table_view is select col1,col2,... from table__at_link_;

and ROWTYPE% view instead of table.

Seems to me, Oracle can't find datatypes of column specifications in your data dictionary, where they don't exist (for sure).

If I wrong, please, forgive me.

I would appreciate if you send me the result.

Best wishes,
Eugene.