Re: OPO Master Detail Problem

From: Raul Enrique Mengod Lopez <rmengod_at_cc.upv.es>
Date: 1996/07/10

In article <31C7304D.118E_at_rad.net.id>, asaba <asaba_at_rad.net.id> wrote:
>Help...help...
>
>I am using Power Objects version 1.0.16. I tried to create master-detail
>form with 2 fields as the relation key. So I put that two fields
>separated by semicolon (;) on link detail column and link master column
>properties of the repeater display. However I got an error....too many
>column...
>
>Anyone can help me ?
>
>Thanks
>Hannam Humin
>Help...help...

It is possible to do what you're trying to.

 Specify both columns separated by a semicolon on the LinkMasterColumn and LinkDetailColumn.

 And specify the Form where the columns should link to. One form per Column. If both columns are linked to the same form just specify two time the name of the form separated by a semicilon.

RAUL. UNIVERSIDAD POLITECNICA DE VALENCIA
CN DE VERA S/N
46022 VALENCIA
email: rmengod_at_upv.es Received on Wed Jul 10 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message