Re: SQL*Reportwriter 1.1 gives "SRW-1725" error.

From: PATTER <rodney.patterson_at_norfolkva.ncr.com>
Date: 1996/07/10

We had problems changing old Reportwriter reports after a database upgrade. We had to dumprep the report and then loadrep it with a different name before

it would let us change them. Try it.

Running with an Oracle 6 database on an SCO UNIX (ODT 3.0) platform. Trying to generate the report after making a few modifications to a text section and a column format (also tried undoing the changes).

Anyone ever seen this error? The text for it is something like "An internal error prevents further processing.", or something equally helpful. I exited back out and came back in, but still got the message. This is a pretty old version of SQL*Reportwriter. I don't think it's even supported by Oracle anymore. Any suggestions appreciated.  --
 tkupp_at_pacifier.com

Rodney Patterson - NCR
"I didn't do it, nobody saw me, you can't prove it!" Bart Simpson Received on Wed Jul 10 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message