Re: Help with PL/SQL error

From: Allan Hicks <ahicks_at_acsatlanta.com>
Date: 1996/07/10

Sriram Ganesh wrote:

> I'm
> trying to write some stored procedures in PL/SQL. The problem is when I compile my
> stored procedure from within SQL PLUS the compiler comes up with an error saying, "SQL

> Statement Ignored.".

 <snip>
> I have read the manuals and other books but no help was available for the
> problem I'm encountering. Any help is greatly appreciated.

If you are a new user, you may find Oracle PL/SQL Programming by Steven Feuerstein
published by O'Reilly and Associates, Inc. ISBN 1-56592-142-9 helpful. It comes
with a companion disk containing all of the examples from the book.

I hope this was not one of the 'other books' you mentioned above. It has been
a big help to me.

-allan hicks Received on Wed Jul 10 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message