Re: which tool to implement this C-/S-Application?

From: Jim Huffer <hufferj_at_marykay.com>
Date: 1996/07/09

Harald Mueller, TPMUL wrote:

> hi,
>
> Situation:
> ----------
> I've got to design an application which has a Client(Windows 3.1)
> and a Server (Unix, Oracle 7.2) part.
>
> Question:
> ---------
> 1. Is there a tool, which supports the whole design and implemetation
> of the GUI on the Client and the stored procedures and database
> on Server?
>
> 2. My i use VisualC++ for the Client or does it make sense to
> use OracleForms? for that part?
>
> please give me a hand.
>
> Regards, JoƩ
>
> --

> Schweizerische Bankgesellschaft
> [Sektion, Gruppe, Kurzzeichen]
> [Name]Yes,

Try Vision Software's Vision Storybuilder application. It generates Visual Basic 4.0 (32-bit) and distributes the rest to Oracle. Uses your data model to allow you to create visual business process flows that the tool then generates the application from. Pretty cool !!!

Jim Huffer Received on Tue Jul 09 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message