Re: HELP! ORACLE Reports Question

From: Sreedhar V Lokam <lokams_at_aa.wl.com>
Date: 1996/07/09

--

Hi Per:
	I have been having the same problems for a long time. Let me

	When I create a report with formula columns with or with out referencing tables,
I am OK when I create it for the first time and then run it. But the problem is when we
open the Same Report again in the Reports Designer later on, the above messages comes up.
But then after I open it and then compile the whole stuff it works fine. I do not why
those error messages comes up when ever I open an old report.
	Please suggest me appropriately.

Sreedhar V. Lokam
Address: 5124, Heather Dr. #101,
	 Dearborn, MI	48126