Re: Gupta SQL Windows <-> Personal Oracle 7.2 Win 95

From: Doug Mitchell <doug_mitchell_at_mail.amsinc.com>
Date: 1996/07/09

Maurizio Musarella wrote:

> We are starting a new project using Gupta SQL Windows
> Corporate edition 5.02 and we wish to connect it to
> Personal Oracle 7.2 under Windows 95
>
> We have not been able to establish a local connection, either direct,
> or via ODBC, using the Oracle 32bit version driver.
>
> Does anyone knows how to configure the SQL.INI files?
> What other configuration files involved?

Have you downloaded the following document from c-serve?

The following contains a Word doc describing the steps needed to install Personal Oracle for 95 (PO7WIN95) with SQLWindows 5.0.2.  This is an updated document of the one posted on 12/8/95. It reflects the new version of PO7WIN95 that is now available on WWW.ORACLE.COM.

Mark Sowiak Univ Of WI - Stevens Point #2 12/10/95 18:59

--
--Doug Mitchell
American Management Systems, Inc.